Cygwin Secure Shell Version 1.5.25-15 Request for U.S. Export Information 19399845 08222008

Shaddy Baddah shaddy_baddah@hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 02:19:00 GMT 2008

On 28/08/08 02:28, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> You'll be pleased to know that we have no Chinese subscribers to this
> mailing list and only one person from Australia - but he is subscribed
> to the digest so it doesn't really matter.  He also doesn't "participate"
> so I think my proposed change still works.

Just catching up on about 3 months worth of cygwin ml digests and
cygwin-talk ml posts from here in Australia and noticed this. If by
digests you mean cygwin-talk ml digests, then I'm another in Oz.
Otherwise... I feel a little famous ;-)

Regards,
Shaddy