Add support for Windows 8, first step

Danilo Turina danilo.turina@alcatel-lucent.com
Thu Oct 13 15:27:00 GMT 2011

On 13/10/2011 17.20, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
> On 13 October 2011 10:53, Danilo Turina wrote:
>> The start menu is just slow when you can press a key or a combination of
>> keys and then the first chars of the name of the application that you want.
> Playing devil's advocate, what about the times when you don't know the
> name of the application?
That's why I use the start menu once in a week (at most).
>   With respect to using command line (which is
> essentially what you are doing), it works for power users, but what
> about people who like to point-and-click?
No, it's not the command line, you get the command line with Win+R.
The thing I get is more like Google for the start menu (with Launchy on
XP) and Google for the "most interesting places" of the PC (on 7).

> Cheers,
>
> Chris

Ciao,
     Danilo

--
DANILO TURINA
ALCATEL-LUCENT

10 anni 6 mesi 4 giorni 7 ore 52 minuti 55 secondi