bash.exe can't find strtoll in cygwin1.dll

Jim Holmlund jjh2000@pacbell.net
Tue Jul 2 09:52:00 GMT 2002

I had been using version cygwin version 1.3.3 without problems.

Yesterday, I downloaded and installed 1.3.11-3.  Now, when I try
to run bash.exe, I get an alert box saying
    The procedure entry poinnt strtoll could not be located in the
dynamic link
     library cygwin1.dll.

Also,  when I try to run grep, I get a box saying
     The procedure entry poinnt __progname could not be located in the
dynamic link
     library cygwin1.dll.

I haven't tried anything else.

I checked my hard drives and believe that there is no old version of
cygwin1.dll
that is being gotten instead of the new one.

me directly?

Thanks for any help you can give me.