Starting sshd with ipv6 address only

dimitri berbanov bpmz@hotmail.com
Fri Sep 17 18:45:00 GMT 2004

Hi,
  I'm running cygwin under Win XP, but I cannot get sshd to listen only on
ipv6 address. I've installed sshd as a service with "cygrunsrv -I sshd
--path /usr/sbin/sshd.exe -a -6" (in order to force sshd to use only IPv6
address), and I've modified sshd_config with "ListenAddress <host's ipv6
global address>". But when I try to start sshd "process unexpectedly
terminates", and  in /var/log/sshd.log it says "bad addr or host: <host's
ipv6 global address> (no address associated with host name)."

  What could have gone wrong? Any help would be mostly appreciated.