In Cygwin console (not Mintty), escape sequences DL/IL at the last line misbehave

Takashi Yano takashi.yano@nifty.ne.jp
Thu Feb 3 15:12:35 GMT 2022

On Thu, 3 Feb 2022 21:41:29 +0900
Koichi Murase wrote:
> 2022年2月3日(木) 21:10 Takashi Yano <takashi.yano@nifty.ne.jp>:
>
> Thank you for your prompt reply and support!
>
> > On Thu, 3 Feb 2022 19:02:14 +0900
> > Koichi Murase wrote:
> > > I'm not sure what this exactly is related to, but I guess pcon is
> > > closely related.
> >
> > No, this is not related to pseudo console.
>
> Also, thank you for the clarification. I am actually not good at the
> structure of the TTY/console-related codes in Cygwin, but guessed you
> have professional knowledge on it. I confess that I actually put these
> words to catch your eye, though I haven't expected that you could
> catch it in such a short time! Thank you very much!

Your bug reports are always very helpful because they point out
the essence of the problem. I appreciate indeed.

--
Takashi Yano <takashi.yano@nifty.ne.jp>