What's the official state of Python module pynfft in Cygwin?

Oriol Monserrat oriol.monserrat@gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 12:29:31 GMT 2024

Hi Marco,
Thank you very much for the answer! I understand the time issue. I really
appreciate you take a look on it!
Any advance from our side will be reported.
Cheers,
Oriol